Friday, December 16, 2011

Fragrance Friday: Keiko Mecheri Loukhoum

Loukhoum Eau De Parfum by Keiko Mecheri

Loukhoum Eau De Parfum by Keiko Mecheri (clipped to polyvore.com)

It finally happened. I'm not fond of Loukhoum, truth be told I almost choked when I put it on. Now I was that person with a stinky perfume you can smell from a mile away. I wanted to wash it off immediately but thought since this is an experiment and I was home (not subjecting my aura of smell to the public) I left it on to see how it transformed.

Notes: Hawthorn blossom, bulgarian rose absolute, precious woods, vanilla, Comores flowers, white almond and musk.

Yikes, this one was bad from start to finish. I smelled like a baby wipe. My nostrils were assaulted by the strong powder smell and I couldn't get past it. It's all I could smell. It dried down, and I still smelled powder. If you like that type of fragrance, you will love Loukhoum. Sadly, I can't bear it and this one was retired after a few hours of wear.

Next up: Comme des Garcons Series 2: Red Carnation

No comments:

Post a Comment