Friday, January 7, 2011

Mud on your face, this is no disgrace

It's a toxic world, and boy does it show on your skin. Well, at least on mine it does. The elements, the air or grime as the case may be, really wear on the dermis. Unfortunately, in the last year my skin has rebelled against any and all things I introduce to it. I have tried every single thing under the sun to clear up blemishes and make my skin look new.

I read about Fresh's Umbrian Clay Purifying Mask and my interest was piqued. However, the hefty price tag that came with it was a strong deterrent. So I admired from afar and longed to try it. Finally after ample pining, a sample tube crossed my path and I quickly scooped it up to give this wondrous mask a whirl. It had me sold immediately.

It looks like mud: green, disgusting mud. And it smells kind of funky. And once applied, you look like a swamp-thing and will probably scare small children (grown men too). But man does this stuff work! This detoxifying mask is like rehab for skin. It cleans up facial oil spills like nobody's business, and it helps blemish-prone skin go from spotted to clear in a matter of days.

I recently started applying the mask at night and leaving it on while I sleep. I rinse it off in the shower the next morning and my skin feels amazing. You can just let it dry and then rinse, results are just as good. It also works as a great spot treatment. Blemish = no problem- dab a little of the green goo onto your spot and wake up to a diminished dilemma. This mask is totally worth looking like you just climbed out of a marsh.

No comments:

Post a Comment