Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream

Feel free to jump on the bandwagon with me here. I am not the first, nor will I be the last to sing the praises of Elizabeth Arden's Eight Hour Cream. It's been around forever.

I received a gift bag with both the Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant and the Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant. Both are super moisturizing and sink in instantly. The lip protectant comes in a tube that makes it easy to use for on-the-go application. It smells and tastes faintly of citrus. I swipe it on before bed and my lips are fully hydrated in the morning.

The skin protectant has had a cult following for some time. It's been a long-standing staple backstage at the shows. Makeup artists keep a tube on hand for a variety of uses. It's more of a balm or salve than an actual cream, but it hydrates the skin with ease. Despite the subtle medicine closet-full-of-bandaids smell it is amazing. You can use it for dried-out, chapped skin, to create a natural-looking dewiness to skin, or combine with eyeshadow for a slick look.

No comments:

Post a Comment