Monday, June 28, 2010

Eat, Pray, Love....Perfume

I know I'm in the minority here and quite frankly I may be the only person on the planet who has yet to read Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. This wildly popular book is awaiting its day on the big screen with Julia Roberts as the lead. I have heard mostly great things about the book, however, people are really split down the middle on how they think it will translate to film.

But me, I'm excited to hear that Fresh has partnered with Sony to create three new, limited-edition fragrances based on the film and the exotic locales it visits. “Fragrance is a big part of my own spiritual journey," Lev Glazman, Fresh's co-founder and fragrance designer explains. "I have always been emotionally connected to scent. It is how I organize my own memories, the special moments in my life,"

Each scent will focus around a specific location (Italy, Indonesia, and India). "Eat" will smell of lemon, basil and vanilla, "Pray" will contain jasmine, amber, patchouli and juniper berry and "Love" will focus on bergamont, mango blossom and sandalwood. These storied fragrances will also be available in a trio of candles if you prefer.

You can read more about the Fresh collaboration set to hit stores on July 15th at Stylelist.

1 comment: