Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'll Tell You A Secret

I had heard the hype about L'Oreal's Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base, and regardless of the fact that I thought about running to the nearest drugstore to purchase it, I was skeptical and held off. While at work the other day, a coworker exclaimed when she saw a write-up touting this as the new “it” product. Still, I was skeptical.

Leafing through a magazine, I came upon a sample, so I dotted a bit on my hand and quite literally watched my pores and little lines disappear. This little magic eraser is amazing! It’s much smaller than you would expect, but once you get over that fact and dig into the mini pot, you’ll be hooked. I was, and I stopped that day on my way home to purchase this little miracle worker at my local Rite Aid (cost: $12.99).

You unscrew the lid to a pretty pink whipped material that glides onto your skin, making pores and wrinkles less visible. It lasts a good amount of time and makes foundation application much easier. For anyone looking to minimize pores and fine lines, this is the product for you.

The pictures above are of the boyfriend's hand (it is really to tough to try and take an in-focus pic of your own hand). Image one of the hand is pre-primer and image two is after (I convinced him it was for the sake of beauty science). Noticeably smaller pores and fine lines. Yay, success! And of course I use this on my face but for pictures this was easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment