Monday, April 11, 2011

Bumble and bumble (un)dressing creme


Remember the cool girls in high school, the ones with enviable, perfect hair? I was never able to achieve that effortless, I-just-woke-up-with-this amazing hair. I still have to work at it, and that effortless look takes some, err, effort.

There are so many products out there that aim to give you that sexy-messy, bedhead-y hair. Some work better than others. I love the second day hair look, but sometimes actual second day hair is a bit...blah and lifeless. The fabulous people over at Bumble and bumble have fixed that problem.

I have pretty fine hair and don't like to weigh it down with a ton of product but I also have a natural curl (and some inevitable frizz) so I need something. Bumble and bumble's "(un)dressing creme" is the perfect solution! The cream's texture is a little glue-like, and definitely a bit sticky, but fear not it's easy to work into hair. Use a dime-size amount to start and work it into damp hair, comb through and if needed add a little more. Then you can rumple and tousle your hair and either air-dry or use a diffuser. You're left with gorgeous undone hair with a matte finish. I'm in love.

I'm sleeping with the product in my hair tonight hoping it works just as well and I'll finally wake up with that cool girl hair. Stay tuned.

Watch B&B's stylist in action with the product and pick up a tube here.

1 comment:

  1. The second-day hair look is cool but I'm going on the 71st-day hair look and I think it rocks.

    ReplyDelete