Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Inglot

I hope everyone had a nice Easter. My sister was in town, so I've been M.I.A. for a bit. But we had a great time hanging out and I was reminded of this amazing eyeshadow I found over Christmas. Before I was formally introduced to this brand, Inglot, I had only read about. I spotted it from across the way, its bright, sleek exterior calling out to me. The interior was filled with every color imaginable all lined up in precise rows.

I was immediately drawn to this angelic blue shadow. I'll admit to my strange love of blue eyeshadow. Most people have thoughts of bad 80s videos and endless blue eyeshadow. Moderation is the key here. In small doses, blue is a universally flattering color. And this one is so subtle and powdery blue it's not scary at all.

The silky powder makes application with either a brush or finger a dream. Dare I say, I even go so far as to put a fine line underneath my eye as an alternative to wearing liner.

Inglot has a veritable rainbow of colors to select from. I highly recommend visiting one of their stores if you can. www.inglotcosmetics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment