Saturday, August 21, 2010

New Obsession: RGB Cosmetics

(two coats of doll plus a top coat)

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I love nail polish. I've always painted my toes for any occasion they may be visible. And in the last few years, I have grown to love painting my nails on a regular basis.

A lot of nail polishes can be drying and as we're all aware, the darker colors can stain nails and even leave them looking a little yellow when the color is taken off. Yuck! While these things have not deterred me from using polish, I am happy to have discovered a better way.

RGB is my new obsession, and I mean I'm OBSESSED! As their website states: "RGB is a product line dedicated solely to nail color and care." Their nail colors are free of the drying and damaging ingredients (formaldehyde, toluene, and dibutyl phthalate) used in other formulas. So you can change colors regularly with no damaging side effects (except maybe on your wallet since you'll want all of their colors).

RGB (which stands for Red, Green, Blue) has 10 mainstay shades and adds a handful of new shades each season. Each of RGB's colors is spot on; they are just gorgeous. I recently tried Doll, which has been described as "heaven on your hand" by Harper's Bazaar. I have to agree. It's the perfect nude shade. I'm totally in love with it.

I'll also be adding to my fall line up Dove (light blue grey), Haze (smokey violet) and the wildly popular Toast (modern taupe). Literally everyone has been talking about RGB which you can check out for yourself at InStyle, Lucky, and Who What Wear.

Once you try this chip-resistant polish you'll be hooked, too. I have no doubt you'll want them all. Check out the full range of shades at RGB's site, www.rgbcosmetics.com.

1 comment:

  1. At the Gold Line station a crazy guy asked me for a dollar. I gave him one of my dollar coins that I'd just gotten in change. He said "you just gave a saint the gold piece he needed, so you are blessed!"

    Then as I was walking away he said "Be sure to check out RGB's new shades of polish!"

    Seriously, everyone is talking about it!

    ReplyDelete