Monday, October 3, 2011

Mary Kay Concealer

Some days are a little rougher around the edges than others and on those days we need a little bit of help. I like to have concealer handy for these types of days. And since you never know when a pesky little blemish is going to pop up.

I've found that concealer is particularly hard to get right. Often the color is way too light or dark, and blemishes or dark spots are made more noticeable. If you manage to find a color that is close to your skin tone, sometimes the formula can be cakey and flakey.

I stumbled upon Mary Kay's concealer in Ivory 2. It's a perfect match to my fair complexion and covers imperfections seamlessly. It's not too runny and does not flake during the day. It's quite possibly the best concealer I've ever used. And at $10 it's a bargain. I can't recommend this enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment