Friday, November 4, 2011

Fragrance Friday: BLOOD Concept O

(photo cbsnews.com)

No floral notes here. Based on the individuality of blood types, each scent "type" has a story. BLOOD Concept O is sweet, but not overly so. There is something about it you can't quite put your finger on but can't help but love.

Notes: Thyme, Raspberry, Rose Hips, Leather, Birch, Cedar, Cyperus and Metallic Notes

The raspberry note was very prominent on me. I love the smell of raspberries. It reminds me of summer afternoons spent picking berries at my grandparents' farm. There is something magical about it. And I really love the metallic notes, it keeps the scent from being overly sweet.

Be careful though, with this one a little goes a very long way. The first application I tipped the vial over onto the sink and not wanting to waste it, I just dipped my wrist in the tiny puddle. Mistake! The metallic smell was overpowering. So apply sparingly, you want to be able to smell the other lush notes and not just metal.

Next up: BLOOD Concept B

No comments:

Post a Comment