Monday, June 13, 2011

It's a 10...definitely a 10!

We all have hair issues. Some more than others (ahem, me). And with summer upon us, dryness from chlorine, salt, and other warm weather hazards are bound to wreak havoc on tresses. Everyone wants simple wash-and-go hair, which is a nice thought but not so easy to achieve.

I have tried a lot of hair products over the years. A LOT. For the longest time I assumed I had thick hair- not so, I have fine hair... but a whole mess (mess being the operative word) of it. Many of the products I used to tame frizz and combat tangles were weighing my hair down. In turn, I wound up washing it more often than necessary, leading to...you guessed it...dried-out strands. Ick.

I've come to realize I only need to wash my hair about 2-3 times per week and I really don't need a lot of product. Despite having fine hair, it has a mind of it's own and frizzes at will. Seriously, if my hair even senses humidity on the horizon I'm in French Poodle territory. On top of that, my hair gets knotty like nobody's business, brushing it out can be downright painful. So I was very happy to be introduced to "It's a 10" Miracle Leave-In Product.

This handy little spray is named after the 10 things it does:

1. Repairs dry, damaged hair
2. Adds shine
3. Smoothes and controls frizz
4. Seals and protects hair color
5. Flat iron spray and thermal protector
6. Detangles
7. Stops hair breakage
8. Creates silkiness
9. Enhances natural body
10. Prevents split ends

I can't say whether or not it has long-term results since it's new to my hair care routine but I can confirm it detangles, smoothes frizz and enhances body. My hair was not weighed down at all, which is pretty amazing for a leave-in (most are heavy or greasy). It also smells pretty fantastic. I recommend giving this one a try. You can find a local retailer or salon here. Wash, condition, spray on It's a 10 and go!

1 comment:

  1. It smells really good, and I can't usually smell anything.

    ReplyDelete