Thursday, June 30, 2011

Welcome to h.wood.


Beauty and tea: two of my favorite things. Leave it to a Hollywood club to combine them. h.wood.beauty is a newish line that incorporates tea amongst other high-quality ingredients into their beauty line.

I recently tested out their eyeshadow in Pico. It's a sheer stormy-purple shade with bits of silver shimmer. The subtle sparkle keeps it from looking like you were on the losing end of a bar room brawl. The texture is incredibly smooth and silky. There is no caking or flaking here, but for longer wear time I would suggest using primer on lids before applying.

I go with one or two quick swipes for a sheer wash of color that is work appropriate. To amp it up for a sultry night-time look; build up the color using your finger or even use a small angled brush to push the color into your lashline.

Overall, I'm pretty impressed with this beauty brand. Will you be giving h.wood. a try? What about their teas? Those are up next for me. Check out the line here.

4 comments:

  1. I will not be trying the eyeshadow. But I am willing to try the tea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That eyeshadow is really pretty! =)

    http://pinchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The eyeshadow is lovely!Must try it!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope- I love purple in all forms and this one is no exception. If you like purple, I highly recommend it!

    ChiccaStyle- you should try it for sure. Their shadows are so smooth they feel like silk. They have some new colors for spring/summer too.

    ReplyDelete