Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Lierac Paris

I like to think I'm in the know about beauty products in general, but especially about hard-to-find and foreign lines. I'm ashamed to admit I did not discover Lierac on my own. I first heard about the line on the lovely Lisa Eldridge's blog. (She's an amazing talent, check out her and her product recommendations immediately.) What's really strange is I'm sure I've passed the prominent display countless times considering it's sold at my (and your) local CVS! Yes, you read that correctly. This mega-chic line is available at the drugstore.

Let's get to the actual products shall we, that's what we're all here for. I've been using the Creme Mesolift Anti-Aging Radiance. This dream cream is so buttery and rich and just melts right into parched skin. Direct from their website: "This fresh rich cream brings an immediate boost of radiance to tired, dull skin. With a high concentration of an energizing cocktail (Vitamins A, C, E, B5, B6, minerals and hyaluronic acid) plus citrus AHAs, the skin becomes energized, toned and appears more youthful."

Basically it's chock full of all the goodness skin so desperately needs. We're all pressed for time and sometimes it's easy to run out the door without moisturizing. Well, that's a big no-no. Dried out skin looks older and just generally unhealthy. A tiny dab of this goes a looooong way, so don't shy away from the $54 price tag. I've noticed it immediately plumps skin, and the smell of apricots and flowers is quite nice. I haven't noticed diminished lines yet, but I'm checking into this one. Check out the full line of Lierac at CVS or online.

No comments:

Post a Comment